Kieron Cronin Director
I have over 17 years of experience in the fitness and rehabilitation industry, and 6 years teaching Personal Training and Sports Therapy qualifications.
I have being in most facets of the fitness and rehabilitation industry including fitness management, General Manager of a health club, owned my own Personal Training studio and clinic as well as being a Tutor and course lead for the UK’s leading fitness qualification providers.
I have also taught fitness and rehabilitation qualifications in India as well as travelled extensively to gain knowledge about cultures, teaching and rehab practices around the world.
Now with a wealth of experience in Sports Therapy and Tutoring it will be my job to get you to be the best version of you.
Qualifications I have gained over the years:
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training & Sports Therapy
- BSc Hons Sports Rehabilitation
- Movnat Coach
- Animal Flow Coach
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga
- PTLLS Teacher Qualification
- Assessor Qualification
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- CHEK Scientific Back Training
- CHEK Scientific Core Conditioning
- CHEK Program Design
- Plus much more